Now that you're in your room, what's next? Campus and the Bay Area have much to offer, so strike out and explore!
- Start your Berkeley Bucket List so you don't miss out on anything.
Check off some campus-related tasks to make life easier later in the semester.
- Get your AC Transit Class Pass, the sticker for your Cal 1 Card (Cal Photo ID) that gives you free, unlimited rides on AC Transit (the East Bay's public bus system) and on BearTransit campus shuttles. Available at the Cal 1 Card office on Lower Sproul Plaza, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Download Adobe and Microsoft applications for free: Students may download and use the Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium from Software Central. Students can download one copy of Office Professional Plus or Office for Mac Home & Business by visiting the Microsoft from Software Central, and may keep the software perpetually upon graduation.
- Transfer your medical records if your primary medical care will be provided by the Tang Center.
- Check that your immunizations are current. First-time enrollees who are under 19 by the first day of class must provide proof of Hepatitis B immunization as a condition of enrollment. It is also strongly recommended that you update childhood vaccination (including chicken pox, MMR, and tetanus).
- Look for a campus job if you plan to work while in school.
- Library tours and workshops will help you learn about the resources available before your first research paper is due.
- Update WarnMe contact info. By default WarnMe will send a message to your official email address in the CalNet directory. To receive WarnMe emergency warnings via any other method, such as by text or phone, you must update your WarnMe options. WarnMe is an opt-out service.