Clark Kerr Apartments
2601 Warring Street 510-642-6290 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Clark Kerr Apartments are located in a historic building on Clark Kerr's Campus, six blocks southeast of UC Berkeley's campus. These apartments are unique with newly updated kitchens, bathrooms, heating controls, LED lighting, and all new furniture. All apartments have a private entrance direct to the exterior.
Fully Furnished Apartments
Bedroom • extra-long bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and closet
Kitchen • full refrigerator, microwave, stove, four burners, kitchen table, and chairs
Living Room • couch, two chairs, coffee table, end table
Shared Bathroom • shower
Please see floor plans here: Floor Plans (PDF)
- Apartments are single gender
- All utilities included
- Shared bathroom, kitchen, and living/dining area
- Laundry and recreation rooms located in adjacent building
- Car and motorcycle parking available through Parking & Transportation
- Academic Services Center with state-of-the-art computer facilities including PC and Mac workstations, laser and color printers, access to the Internet, tutoring services, and academic advising services
- Outdoor pool, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and track
2018-2019 Projected Rates
$12,310 for double-occupancy bedrooms and $11,270 for triple-occupancy bedrooms.
Apartment contracts do not include a meal plan. Residents may purchase an Optional (Student) Meal Plan or use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining's services at any of the 4 dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.
Note: Clark Kerr Apartments are considered on-campus apartments for budgetary purposes with the Financial Aid Office. This apartment building remains open for the winter break and room rates are inclusive of occupancy during this time period.
No Smoking Policy
UC Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty, and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.