Best of Everything!
Panoramic Residences provides the ideal housing alternative for students who want to immerse themselves in everything that makes San Francisco among the 10 "super cities" (best US cities for artists) according to BusinessWeek magazine.
Imagine living within walking distance from Chinatown, Union Square, and the Ferry Building -- with UC Berkeley campus just a 30-minute bart ride away.
What’s more, everything you need to thrive is located in between: farmers markets, shopping venues, great restaurants and cafés, museums and galleries, and much more!
Here at Panoramic Residences you’ll be closer to where you need to be in more ways than one!
Unbeatable Urban Living
Shopping: Harvest Urban Market, Westfield Center, Whole Foods, Fox Plaza Shopping Center, Market Square, Farmers' Market, Starco Mart, Gourmet Food Trucks (at UN Plaza), and more.
Restaurants & Cafés: Sightglass Coffee, AQ Restaurant, Radius, Tryptech, Raven, Kama Sushi, Market Street Grill, Ma'velous, Starbucks, Café Mine, Rocco's Café, Bossa Nova, Trinity Café, Sidebar Wine Tavern, Cellarmaker Brewing Company, and countless others.
Out & About: Warfield Theatre, Orpheum Theatre, San Francisco Public Library, Moscone Center, San Francisco Federal Reserve Building, Davies Symphony Hall, SFMOMA, Civic Center Plaza, Yerba Buena Gardens, Asian Art Museum, and Contemporary Jewish Museum, to name just a few.
The Panoramic Residences is a 12-story high-rise located at 1321 Mission Street in SoMa. Up to 57 UC Berkeley students will occupy rooms on shared floors with students attending California College of the Arts and the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, offering opportunities for independent urban living environment. (The first floor will be a shared lobby -- see below.)
Students choose from two floor plans (each with a full bathroom and kitchen):
- 2-person studios (274-295 sq. ft.)
- 4-person suites (605-630 sq. ft., corner units)
Commitment to the Environment
The Panoramic Residences reflects a commitment to sustainability and environmental consciousness:
- Natural light and ventilation
- Enhanced indoor air quality
- LED lighting
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures
- Energy Star appliances
- flat-screen TV
- 9 ft. ceiling and operable windows
- Stainless steel appliances
- Bay window and window seats
- individually controlled heat and ventilation
- engineered soundproofing
- extra-deep soaking tub
- Elfa shelving and closet systems
- convection microwave oven
- floor-to-ceiling storage
- laundry rooms on every floor
- BART accessible (within two blocks); Muni accessible (within a block)
- Onsite shared car and bike services
Safe storage for 200 bikes (including a bike repair station!)
- The Panoramic will also feature 3,250 sq. ft. of commercial space on the ground floor for shared use
- An expansive lobby and common area with a runway, lounge, fireplace, and work areas (controlled access and 24/7 building security)
- Second-floor common resident terrace
- Shared community space on each floor
- Luxurious private roof deck, with views of the San Francisco / Oakland Bay