Forms & Contracts
Maintenance Request (All housing managed by UC Berkeley)
Maintenance Request (need CalNet ID)
Residence Halls and Undergraduate Apartments
Residence Hall Cancellation Request Form:
The 2020-21 Residence Hall Cancellation Form has moved online.
- For requests to cancel, please go to portal.housing.berkeley.edu and log in with your CalNetID.
- Locate the "Online Forms" link in the top left, and select the "Cancellation Form."
- Follow the prompts there to select the 20-21 term and submit the cancellation request form to our office.
- You will receive an email confirming that we have received your request.
Important Note: A PDF version of the form is available. Please only use it if you have difficulty accessing the online form following the instructions above. Residence Hall 20-21 Housing Cancellation Form (PDF)
Residence Hall Contract Transfer Request Form:
As the 2020-21 Residence Hall Contract Transfer Request Form has moved online, please complete the following steps to request a room change:
First, you must review the Room Change Request Process
Go to roompact.berkeley.edu
- Locate and select the "Forms" tab on the left-hand side
- Locate the "2020-2021 Room Transfer Request Form"
- Complete the form, being sure to provide your initials to indicate you have read and understand the terms of requesting a transfer.
- A Residential Life professional staff member will contact you within 5-7 days with an update on your request. This does not mean your room change will occur within this timeframe. You will be provided with the status of your request.
Important Note: A PDF version of the form is available. Please only use it if you have difficulty accessing the online form following the instructions above. Residence Hall 20-21 Contract Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Intent to Vacate Notice (PDF) (for University Village only)
Sample Rental Agreement (PDF) (for University Village only)