Forms & Contracts

Maintenance Request (All housing managed by UC Berkeley)

Maintenance Request (need CalNet ID)

Residence Halls and Undergraduate Apartments

Exercise Equipment Use Waiver (PDF)

Residence Halls Appeals Board Instruction (PDF)

Residence Hall Cancellation Request Form:

  • The 2021-22 Residence Hall Cancellation Form has moved online. 
    • For requests to cancel, please go to and log in with your CalNetID. 
    • Locate the "Online Forms" link in the top left, and select the "Cancellation Form." 
    • Follow the prompts there to select the 2021-22 term and submit the cancellation request form to our office. 
    • You will receive an email confirming that we have received your request. 

Important Note: A PDF version of the form is available.  Please only use it if you have difficulty accessing the online form following the instructions above.

Residence Hall Contract Transfer Request Form:

Prior to submitting a Room Transfer Request, current residents of the Residence Halls and Undergraduate Apartments should review the Room Change Request Process document. After reviewing the Room Change Request Process document, residents can submit a Room Transfer Request online.

The Room Transfer Process is Now Online!

Students in the undergraduate residence halls and apartments interested in a room change may submit the 2021-22 Room Transfer Request at in the "Forms" section.

  • Before submitting the form, please review the Room Change Policies (  

  • A Residence Life professional staff member will contact you within 5-7 days of submitting this form with an update on your request. This does not mean your room change will occur within this timeframe, simply that you will be provided with the status of your request.

  • The room change policy and availability of rooms may shift and change throughout the year as impacted by COVID-19 public health considerations

Important Note:  A PDF version of the form is available for use below.  Please only use it if you have difficulty accessing the online form linked above. 

Family Housing

Intent to Vacate Notice (PDF) (for University Village only)

Sample Rental Agreement (PDF) (for University Village only)

Single Student Apartments

Request to Vacate 2021-2022 (PDF)

Students Seeking ADA and Identity Based Accommodations

Animal Accommodations Form (PDF)

2021-2022 ADA Housing Accommodations Request Form (PDF)

2021-2022 Identity-Based Request Form (PDF)