The Enclave Apartments opened in Fall 2020 and provide an exciting new independent-living option for continuing students and graduate students. Located at the corner of Telegraph and Haste Avenues, the Enclave building is situated amidst vibrant restaurants, cafes, shops, and bookstores. Only three blocks from campus, the building includes unique features including a Moorish Castle design with an upper and lower terrace.
The apartments include a variety of configurations, with single and double rooms in shared apartments with two bathrooms including bathtubs. These spaces will be assigned to students according to eligibility and lottery number. All apartments are single-gender.
The Enclave Apartments*
- Student Capacity: 254
- Each Apartment is Single Gender; All-Gender Facility
- Fully furnished apartments, with twelve different apartment layouts housing from two to seven students total. Apartment layouts either include single and double rooms together or double rooms only.
- Shared bathroom (Note that each Double Studio unit includes one full bathroom to be shared by two residents.)
- Shared kitchen and living/dining area
- Most apartments include a full oven/stove combination unit, though some configurations (2 Double-Large = 4P and Double-Studio = 2P) have a two-burner stovetop appliance and no oven.
- Outside courtyard
- 2 elevators
- Trash chute on each floor
- On-site laundry
*The Enclave is a mixed-use building that will also house businesses on the ground floor.
Note: Enclave Apartments are considered on-campus apartments for budgetary purposes with the Financial Aid Office.
While apartment rates do not include meal plans, there are options! Residents may purchase one of our off-campus meal plans (learn more about Meal Plans), or use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining’s services at any of the dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.