Clark Kerr Campus: About the Community
Business hours: Monday-Friday; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday; CLOSED.
The Clark Kerr Campus is a Spanish mission-style complex located approximately six blocks southeast of the main campus. It has both residence hall and suite accommodations. The suites are single-gender and include a shared bathroom, a common area, and a separate locked entrance. Residence hall floors share a central bathroom and are all gender.
- Carpeted rooms with extra-long twin beds, dressers, desks, mirrors, and closets
- Large dining center with outdoor patios
- Academic Services Center with state-of-the-art computer facilities including PC and Mac workstations, laser and color printers, access to the Internet, tutoring services, and academic advising services
- Global Environment Theme House (GETH)
*The images presented here are double and triple rooms in the residences.
Note: Room size, layout, and furniture configuration may vary.
- Approximately 900 students
- All-gender floors & single-gender suites
- Single, double, triple, & quad rooms (Single rooms are reserved for upper-division students and students with accommodations.)
- Single, double, triple, & quad rooms in-suite
- Live-in staff
- Recreation rooms
- Study lounges
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool, sand volleyball, tennis courts, and track for students with a Recreation Sports Facility (RSF) membership
No Smoking Policy
UC Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty, and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.