2503 Haste St., Berkeley, CA 94704
UC Berkeley is proud to announce the Fall 2020 opening of the Enclave Apartments — an exciting new independent-living option for continuing students and graduate students. Located at the corner of Telegraph and Haste Avenues, the Enclave building is situated amidst vibrant restaurants, cafes, shops, and bookstores. Only three blocks from campus, the building includes unique features including a Moorish Castle design with an upper and lower terrace.
The apartments include a variety of configurations, with single and double rooms in shared apartments with two bathrooms including bathtubs. These spaces will be assigned to students according to eligibility and lottery number. All apartments are single-gender.
The Enclave Apartments*
- Student Capacity: 254
- Each Apartment is Single Gender; All-Gender Facility
- Fully furnished apartments, with twelve different apartment layouts housing from two to seven students total. Apartment layouts either include single and double rooms together or double rooms only.
- Shared bathroom (Note that each Double Studio unit includes one full bathroom to be shared by two residents. )
- Shared kitchen and living/dining area
- Most apartments include a full oven/stove combination unit, though some configurations (2 Double-Large = 4P and Double-Studio = 2P) have a two-burner stovetop appliance and no oven.
- Outside courtyard
- 2 elevators
- Trash chute on each floor
- On-site laundry
*The Enclave is a mixed-use building that will also house businesses on the ground floor.
Apartment contracts do not include a meal plan. Undergraduate students living in off-campus housing or in university-owned/affiliated apartments may purchase an off-campus meal plan. Graduate students may purchase a Graduate/Extension meal plan. Students can also use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining's services at any of the 4 dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.
Note: Enclave Apartments are considered on-campus apartments for budgetary purposes with the Financial Aid Office.
Sample Double Large Room:
Sample Double Small Room:
Sample Single Room: