2201 Dwight Way, Berkeley, CA 94704 (ACC Management) 510-370-2907
Each Garden Village apartment includes single-occupancy bedrooms that are fully furnished with high-quality, well-designed furniture. Large windows are provided in every room and on opposing sides of each unit, providing natural lighting and ample ventilation. Units also include full-size kitchens with high-efficiency appliances and in-unit European-style washer/dryers.
Designed as a walking- and biking-oriented development, the project location provides easy access to nearby restaurants, shops and markets, and UC Berkeley. Additionally, Garden Village residents and neighbors will be able to participate in the professionally managed on-site car share program, as Garden Village will not offer on-site parking to residents.
Single upper-division undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to live in Garden Village.
All apartments are single gender.
- Furnished, single-bedroom occupancy apartments with two or four bedrooms
- Nine- and twelve-month leases available
- European washer/dryer in unit
- Rooftop/deck garden
- Courtyards and decks
- 16 of 18 rooftops are productive rooftop farms
- Extensive security features
- Unlimited local transit passes at a 90 percent discount, a $10 Bike Link locker card (providing 200 to 300 hours of bicycle parking at Bike Link locations), and free membership to the building’s dedicated car-sharing hub
- 200 bicycle parking spaces and on-site repair station
2018-19 Projected Rates
Single occupancy in 2-bedroom apartment = $17,505/year per person ($1,750.50 per month)*
Single occupancy in 4-bedroom apartment = $16,445/year per person ($1,644.50 per month)*
*Full Academic Year contract cost is divided into 10 equal installments of the monthly rent shown.
Apartment contracts do not include a meal plan. Residents may purchase an Optional (Student) Meal Plan or use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining's services at any of the 4 dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and kiosk locations.
Note: Garden Village Apartments are considered on-campus apartments for budgetary purposes with the Financial Aid Office. This building remains open for the winter break and room rates are inclusive of occupancy during this time period.
All gas, electric, water, trash, and internet is covered in the cost of the Garden Village apartments.
All beds at Garden Village are XL Twin in size.
Please see: Sample Garden Village lease - (Graduate students only)