Important Update: Shattuck Studios Apartments will no longer be an on-campus housing option through UC Berkeley for the next academic year 2021-2022.
Shattuck Studios is a four-story building, housing 21 units of efficiently designed spaces. Each unit will feature sleek, stylish finishes, multi-purpose built-ins, and generous storage. This location is located on Shattuck Avenue between Ward and Derby Streets, a few blocks away from both the Ashby and Downtown Berkeley BART stations--steps away from various bus lines. An easy five minute bike ride to the UC Berkeley campus & downtown Berkeley.
- Twelve-month lease (21 studios available)
- Fully furnished studio apartments with high quality furniture
- Queen Murphy Bed included
- Stainless steel Energy Star appliances
- Engineered soundproofing
- 9 ft. ceilings and operable oversized windows with views
- Convection microwave oven
- Elfa shelving and closet system
- Individually-controlled heat & ventilation
- Coin-operated laundry located on each floor
- Bike storage for residents
Green Features include:
- Sustainable materials and construction methods
- High-efficiency lighting and low-flow plumbing fixtures
Enhanced indoor air quality
Questions about Single Student Apartments? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apartment contracts do not include a meal plan. Undergraduate students living in off-campus housing or in university-owned/affiliated apartments may purchase an off-campus meal plan. Graduate/Extension students may purchase a Graduate/Extension meal plan. Students can also use their Cal 1 Card to enjoy Cal Dining's services at any of the 4 dining commons and several on-campus restaurants and convenience stores.