UC Berkeley offers a rental-listing service called Cal Rentals, providing information and advising for students, faculty and staff, and UC Berkeley affiliates looking for off-campus housing. The service is free for students.
House Hunting Tips:
Cal Rentals provides:
- Housing and roommate listings for UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff, and UC Berkeley affiliates
- Message boards to find roommates, sublets, buy/sell furniture, etc.
- Easy access to off-campus housing listings for students, parents, faculty, and staff
- A place for area property owners/managers to reach the UC Berkeley community
You must log in with your CalNet ID and password to view listings. Guest access to the site is available for other campus affiliates.
Call the on-campus office at 510.642.3663, or email: email@example.com
Learn more about off-campus housing:
FINDING A PLACE
- Getting Around
- Berkeley Neighborhoods
- When to Look
- Where to Stay While You're Looking (Hotels & Motels)