Business hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday-Friday; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday
Stern Hall is the campus’s all-women residence hall located next to the Foothill complex on the northeast side of campus and includes:
- Single, double, and triple rooms; double rooms in suites. (Single rooms are reserved for upper division students and students with accommodations.)
- Rooms are carpeted and have extra long twin beds, desks, dressers, mirrors, and closets.
- Shared bathrooms unless in a double suite
- Large main lounge
- Shared Academic Services Center and Dining Commons with Foothill; PC and MAC workstations, laser printers, and hookup to the Campus Network and Internet, as well as academic support and tutoring programs.
- All-women residence
- Security Monitor Program
- Single, double, and triple rooms (Single rooms are reserved for upper division students and students with accommodations.)
- Double rooms in suites
- Live-in staff
No Smoking Policy
UC Berkeley is committed to providing a healthy, smoke-free environment for students, faculty and staff. Accordingly, no smoking is permitted in student rooms, or inside buildings, including lounges, balconies and breezeways, and stairways. Smoking is only permitted outside in designated areas.