UC Berkeley offers a rental-listing service called Cal Rentals, providing information and advising for students, faculty and staff, and UC Berkeley affiliates looking for off-campus housing. The service is free for students.
Cal Rentals provides:
- Housing and roommate listings for UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff, and UC Berkeley affiliates
- Message boards to find roommates, sublets, buy/sell furniture, etc.
- Easy access to off-campus housing listings for students, parents, faculty, and staff
- A place for area property owners/managers to reach the UC Berkeley community
You must log in with your CalNet ID and password to view listings. Guest access to the site is available for other campus affiliates.
Call the on-campus office at 510.642.3644, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAVE THE DATE: HOUSING FAIR APRIL 12TH!
Are you beginning your search for off-campus housing? The Office of Residential and Student Services invites you to join us for our 2nd annual Housing Fair on Wednesday, April 12, 2017! The Housing Fair brings together local apartment complexes so that students have a one-stop opportunity to learn about severall off-campus living options and services. The Fair provides the perfect opportunity for students and parents to explore off-campus living choices in a fun, stress-free environment. Housing information, giveaways, and fun!
Date: Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Time: 11:00AM - 1:00PM
Location: Unit One Multi Purpose Room on the UC Berkeley Campus
Learn more about off-campus housing:
FINDING A PLACE
- Getting Around
- Berkeley Neighborhoods
- When to Look
- Where to Stay While You're Looking (Hotels & Motels)